April 11, 2009

Somebody's Crawling....

Oh no! It has begun! Life just got really busy...

I was brushing Calvin's teeth in his bathroom when I heard little pitter patters coming from across the hall. I had placed Laird in the middle of his room with some toys, but I guess he was curious and wanted to see what we were doing. I looked up to see a very proud little baby smiling away because he crawled out of room and found us!

9 comments:

Tara said...

So cute...Abbie still won't crawl, just army drags her body all over the place. Yeah for Laird! Your boys are so handsome!

Brenda E said...

He is growing up too fast. What a cutie he is.

Nicole Cave said...

It kills me that Calvin calls you Mary!! Isn't every child supposed to have someone that they call mom!! J/K Laird is amazing...now you have begun the reall crazy busy times!! Fun for you!

Jessica said...

Yeah Beau and I were cracking up b/c Calvin kept calling you Mary:)

Laird is the cutest little crawler! You can tell he is so proud of himself.

Anonymous said...

Awww Mary! The girls and I loved watching that. He is huge. The girls were laughing and now Sadie is whining that she wants to go to Calvins house. :(

I was also laughing at Cal calling you Mary. Darn that Charles :)

Miss you guys! Love ya!

Marisa said...

What handsome little guys!

Tiffany said...

How stinkin cute is that!!!! What a cute boy!!! Busy life really does start now!! Wahoo!

Jillian said...

He is getting so big!

Stephanie King said...

Hi Mary!! So this is the only way I really know of to get a hold of you right now ... lame, i know. But can I maybe get your address? You can email it to me. (i'd rather not have my cell # on here...)

steph.king83(at)gmail.com

Gracias!


PS: your boys are adorable!