So Saturday, Charles and I took Calvin to an event out in Henderson called "Bark in the Park." Calvin LOVES dogs, so I thought this would be fun for him to see all of the different kinds of dogs. I knew this may or may not be the coolest thing we have attended, but I thought it is free and something to do. It turned out to be more fun than I thought. We were only there for 45 minutes, but I couldn't have imagined being there any longer:) There was tons of vendors with booths set up and few blow up bouncy things for the kids. Calvin had the most fun in those. There was also a station set up where one at time an owner would let thier dog go and someone with a radar gun measured their speed. It was funny seeing how the owners would get their dogs to run really fast. We watched this for a while. One thing is for sure though, there are a lot of dog lovers out there!
In case you are wondering about the freaky dog picture, I did not take pictures at the event. I needed a picture for my post so I googled "dog." I saw this one and couldn't get over how scarey the dog looks! Everytime I look at it it gives me the heeby-jeebies! Well, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:
That is one crazy looking dog!
Looks like that dog had fun on photobooth.
Scary looking dog. I was wondering if you got a new dog at first.
I think that dog picture is halarious. It doesn't look scary...he looks like he is about to do "want some seeds?!"
I love dogs!I miss Maple...
That dog freaked me out!!!!! Hahahaha!
Post a Comment