I hope everyone had a great Easter. We sure did! Calvin had a lot of fun finding eggs this year. He has learned from watching the older kids not to pick up the "real" eggs...stinky! He went right for the candy filled ones. It was pretty funny.
A funny quote from Calvin the other day, "Hey mom, look recycle!" (Pointing to a recycling symbol on a billboard.) Mom, "Yes, that's right! How did you know that?" Calvin, "Because, I know stuff." Calvin is getting so smart. He is a product of his generation. He loves technology and has already learned about taking care of the enviroment:)
Laird conquered going up the stairs in our bedroom today! (There is at least ten leading to a landing.) It was quite a feat for his little body. I could tell on that last step he was getting pretty tired. He is the sweetest little baby I could ever ask for. I just love him so much!!! Calvin has started to really enjoy playing with him and laird just gets a kick out of Calvin. Calvin will be making the loudest noises possible in the car, but Laird will be belly laughing at him so I can't get mad. Calvin is very rough with Laird, but i can tell that Laird is going to be tough.
5 comments:
Boy they have grown up fast. They are adorable children.
They are such sweetness! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!!
Mary I love the pictures of the boys!
Your boys are getting so big. They are so handsome. I hope you guys are doing well.
What handsome fellows! Laird looks so grown-up too! I love those little things that they say, Kaden will always tell me when I ask why he know something that it's because he is SOOO SMART! I get a kick out that, makes me laugh every time!
Post a Comment