

These pictures were taken last Saturday at Red Rock on Charles' phone. Charles took Calvin rock climbing with my brother in law, Mike and his kids, and my soon to be brother in law, Beau England. I threw a Bridal Shower for Jessica on that day so I kicked them out of the house. They had a lot of fun. Calvin was fearless and tried to keep up with the "big kids." Calvin likes to take pictures these days. He will hold his toy camera up and make a clicking sound then say, "Good one!" My boys are so handsome!!
May 20, 2008
Mountain Goats...
Posted by Mary Stuart at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Cal is such a cute little man, even all dirty!
How was the shower? Sorry I couldn't come. The boys look like they had a blast despite being kicked out of the house!
What an adorable family Mary.
Mary! How cute is Calvin! Oh my gosh, I cant get over it! What a lil heartbreaker!!!
MARY!! I found you! You have the two cutest men! I just can't wait to sit down and read all about your life. There is so much I have missed!
Seriously calvin is getting so big i hardly recognized him! I love the pics.
Hey Mary! Cute pictures. Your boy is getting so big!
Hey! So i am horrible and don't have your email. I went private with the blog so if you get a minute could ya email me your email!! yaaa mine is fhstwinkletoes@aol.com
Bad Boyzzzzz!!
Post a Comment