As some of my friends know, I have recently ventured in creating a shop on Etsy.com with my little sister Linda. Our shop is called "Limatique" and the address is http://www.limatique.etsy.com/. The banner on the right side of the page are items that are currently featured in the shop and by clicking, it will direct you to our store! (If any of you would like to help advertise for us we can send you the link for the banner or one smaller!)
Sewing has been a hobby of mine for some time now. I started giving homemade gifts to friends. Their reactions to a unique gift, just for them, has made all the effort worth it. It was the persistence of great supportive friends that drove me to start a shop. My sister Linda is just as enthustiastic about it and without her help in designing our shop it would not have turned out so cute! I love the creative process and I am excited to see where this will go!!
I am more than happy to take requests for custom items as well. I have been doing a lot of really cute baby blankets that have been a ton of fun! I do baby bedding as well though it is not currently featured on Limatique. Blankets and bedding orders I take per consultation. If interested, you can email me at limatique@cox.net.
We have added some new items and are excited for everyone to see them, so check it out!
June 14, 2008
It's Etsy Time!!!!
Posted by Mary Stuart at 7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah. I am so excited. You are so good at that stuff. I love the site.
Your stuff is very cute and I am sure I will be picking up a few items! I am starting a fabric store online coming soon and I have started receiving some really cute fabrics. If you are interested I will let you know when I am up and running!
(byw, You have an adorable family!)
-krista (slade)
kristaslade@gmail.com
so proud of you Mary!!!
Mary your stuff is so cute! I didnt know you could do any of this! Congrats!!!
How great! your stuff is all so cute. I love the tote!
Mary! You and Linda are so talented! Makes me jealous! Haha. Can't wait to have babies next year so I can equip myself with all of this baby stuff from ya!
Your stuff is super cute! I love it!
Post a Comment