(This picture was taken in February to explain his Valentine tattoo!)
Calvin's imagination has grown a alot in the past month or so. A few days ago, Calvin found his dad's pocket sized hymn book from his mission. (Which is in Spanish.) He would not part with it and was carrying it around the house under his little arm. Well one morning, Cal was downstairs in front of his TV and I overheard him singing to himself. Then I realized he was holding the hymn book. "La la la Happy day to you. Happy day to Calvin! Happy day to mommy! Happy day to Daddy!" If you don't recognized the song it is to the tune of "Happy Birthday". He then proceeded with, "Now blow the candles! Okay, whoooooo!" (That was supposed to be him blowing really hard!) He obsessed with birthdays and blowing candles out. What really impressed me though was he was actually singing the tune of the song. It was so cute!!!
May 7, 2008
A funny story....
Posted by Mary Stuart at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I have been wondering where you were. Glad you are back, you were missed!
You need to post about the food coloring and the permanant marker as well. I told Ashton about that and we couldn't stop laughing. This age is so frustrating but halarious at the same time!!
He is so cute. I love it when kids sing. Does he have one of those little tape recorders with the microphone? Loved the post.
Oh Mary so happy to see youre alive and well. I miss your face and we need to get together PRONTO!
Hey lover, what a funny little dude. Him and Markie are going to be best buds. Where are all the pics? It is my only way to see you!
I love that little dude! He is so dang cute!
He is so smart! What a fun thing to see him making all of these connections!
Hey there Mary! How are you? Your son is really cute!
Such a sweet story!! Aren't they just little angels??
Post a Comment