May 7, 2008

California...

I am so sorry for my lack of posting these days! I am such a slacker!

Well, two weekends ago, Charles and I decided to take a weekend and go to California. We statyed in Newport and hung out at the pool, went to the beach and some motorcycle races. We brought Charles' mom Ann with us as well. I love traveling with Ann! She helps out with Calvin and Calvin loves having his grandma there. The first day we got there we went swimming down at the pool and I think we swam for four hours. We have never seen Calvin so HAPPY before in our lives. He was so tired, but he did not want to leave. It was the first Cal had been swimming this year/summer. He was acting so funny. The next day, we went to the beach and beside the water being frezzing, it was so nice. It was actually very hot and we all got sun burns. Cal loved the sand of course and cried bloody murder when we had to rinse him off in the freezing showers. We created quite a scene. Poor little boy!! On the way home we stopped at the motorcycle races in Fontana. We got there in time for the last two races. Unfortunately, there was a really bad crash in the first lap and it got red flagged which appratenly means a restart. Charles did not want to get home too late, so we left early. All in all, it was a much needed vacation, much too short of course, but lots of fun non the less!! (I of course did not take pics!!! Sorry.)

1 comments:

Kim said...

YAY! Finally a post! ; )

Sounds like fun... I'm very jealous. I want to go to CA!