February 17, 2008

Why not?

Take this test!
You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.

I just needed something to post about!! I am not sure how acurately I answered some of those questions. Well, enjoy!

11 comments:

Tara said...

I think it describes you quite well! I've been thinking about you. Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

That is you Mary too a T!!!

Amber said...

Cute. From what I know that is soo you!

Nicole Cave said...

Ya your blog is boring lately...I always want to read something from you so a frequently go to your site....but....nothing. So, thanks for posting something about why I Love You!!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

OOORRRAANNNNGGGEEEE you glad thats youre color? It perfectly describes you my dear! Well done! I am yellow. woo hoo

3 boys and a lady said...

Yes that is you, but ohhh there is sooo much more! PS I tagged you on my blog

Jessica said...

Ya this is like totally you man, ah ha! Mine is poop brown...it basically says I am a nerd.

Jillian said...

It was good to see you on Saturday. Calvin is such a handsome little man. Wish we could have visited longer. P.S. I only went 6 miles and walked 1/4 of it. This half marathon is going to kick my trash!

Jillian said...

Hey, I just tried to go back to my blog from your friends list and I'm not there?! :) I'm putting in a special request to be on your lengthy friends list.

Kim said...

Hey Mary! I'm officially a blogger! My page is really lame right now, but I will add to it in time. I added you on my friends list : )

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.