March 14, 2008

I've been tagged...multiple times....

These are kind of long to read so I will make it as short as possible.....

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
-Either hating middle school or loving my ferreshman year of high school.
-Writing in pass along notebooks with friends.
-Planning out who I was going to marry...silly age!!
-Going to mutual.

5 Things on my list of things to do today...
-Finish cleaning the house...boring!
-Play with Calvin.
-Eat some breakfast...I'm hungry!
-Bake some treats...Katherine's yummy Earthquake Bars.
-Set up tables for a card making party.

5 Songs I know the lyrics to...
-Oscar Meyer Weiner song
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song
-Any Colbie Collait song.
-Any Faith Hill Song
-Jingle Bells?

5 Things I would do with a million dollars...
-Of course, pay tithing.
-Buy a motorcycle for my husband.
-Save for children's college and missions.
-Buy a vacation house in California.
-Travel.

5 Things I say every day...
-"Good morning."
-"Love you! Have a good day."
-"Whatcha want to do today?"
-"Not a toy."
-"I yuv you little boy!"--to Cal of course!

5 of my favorite toys...
-My computer.
-My serger.
-My sewing machine.
-My kitchenaide mixer.
-My blowdryer.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Very Cute : )

See ya tonight!

Tara said...

Cute new blog page...what do you use to design it? Fun things to read...where are the etsy photos? I am waiting patiently, well at least trying to. I am so excited!

Mary Stuart said...

Tara
I just used shabby princess free downloads for the blog design. Nothing special. We are still taking pictures and editing pictures. My goal is to have stuff up by the end of the month.

Tara said...

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting to see your fun stuff!

Nicole Cave said...

This is your best page layout so far...I like it!!