February 8, 2008

What I have been up to...

Hi friends!! I am sorry I have been such a slacker this last month! I can't say I have been up to too much of anything, so I really have no excuses. I am feeling the winter blues. I am so over feeling couped up in my house. These last couple of days I have been taking advantage of the wind-free "sunny" weather. It was so beautiful outside yesterday! I took Calvin to the Dinosaur Park in Aliante and we did not want to leave! It was so refreshing to just be outside soaking up the sun and cool air. Cal and I have been fighting little colds. Thankfully that is all we have had this winter season. Sorry to all you who have had worse. I hate being sick.

Starting the first of January, I signed Cal up for a Mom & Tots Gymnastics class at the leisure center up the street. There is a few girls from my ward that are in the class too. We go every Friday and it is nice having something structured for him to do. He does not follow directions in the class and although it is only half an hour he is over it in the first five minutes. Regardless, it is really fun to see him interact with other kids and run around just being himself. He is so funny! I can't wait to see him play sports and cheer him on from the sidelines.

Other than that, my sister came over yeaterday and we finally set up an Etsy shop. I will keep everyone posted when we actually post things to sell! I am really excited!

10 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah...it was really nice to see you the other night and even better to hear more from your blog! I can't wait to see your Etsy shop!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

I love your page! SO cute! I had so much fun sitting next to you at bunko and hanging out. Youre the greatest! Lets do a park lunch date again soon. xoxo

Tara said...

I am excited to see your shop!!! Everyone says your stuff is awesome!

Nicole Cave said...

So, that is what your problem is...winter blues? I thought you were just turning a little awnry! J/K...you know I really do miss you guys living over here...I even miss Charlie! Hopefully our husbands won't always have to work as hard as they do right now so we can have some play time again!!

3 boys and a lady said...

Alright...I love etsy shops. What are you going to do?

Candace said...

yeah, I am excited to see all your work. I know you are good at it.

Brenda E said...

Mary excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is an Etsy shop? Is it etchings of some type? Your so stinking creative its got to be good.

Brenda E said...

One more comment. Have you changed the look of your blog, because I don't remember it looking like this? I like it. It looks great. I wish I knew how to change some things on mine a little. Add to it a bit. Jazz it up a little more. Nicole has done a great job, but I need to learn what to do.

Amber said...

sounds like fun andi echo the whole winter thing!! the warm weather lately has been fabulous. can't wait to see your etsy shop!

Anonymous said...

Where is your Etsy shop already????? lol

ps- you left your sunglasses over at my house the other day. I'll call you later! :)