Becky's comment is funny because I thought the same thing as I looked at those pictures...Calvin is SUCH A BOY!! Is he going to have nightmeres about geese!? Just like I have of peacocks!!
calvin is so precious! I remember when I was little and fed the geese at Floid Lamb State Park...then when i grew up and fed them i was just as scared of them. Geese are evil. They cannot be trusted. Im glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Such good times. Love ya girlly.
Hey I had fun at your house for Cal's birthday he is such a little banshee right now. I try not to laugh when he does it but it is too funny! Thank you for cake and ice cream:)
11 comments:
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Cal is totally 100% boy. That is too funny about the outlets! See ya Friday at lunch with Heather :)
Becky's comment is funny because I thought the same thing as I looked at those pictures...Calvin is SUCH A BOY!! Is he going to have nightmeres about geese!? Just like I have of peacocks!!
Looks like you guys had some fun adventures. Calvin is getting so grown up! It's good to see what you guys are up to!
calvin is so precious! I remember when I was little and fed the geese at Floid Lamb State Park...then when i grew up and fed them i was just as scared of them. Geese are evil. They cannot be trusted. Im glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Such good times. Love ya girlly.
looks like a fun time. i'm glad you had a nice holiday. calvin is so cute!!
Mary! I am laughing right now! So Cal: cords, blanket, lights, horseshoes.
Friggin' geese...
What great pics Mary. Cal is just so cute. I'll see you this weekend. Get ready for some singing. Hopefully we will get a decent turnout.
Hey I had fun at your house for Cal's birthday he is such a little banshee right now. I try not to laugh when he does it but it is too funny! Thank you for cake and ice cream:)
okay seriously a month....over a month...its time for a new post!
Yes Mary! Not one post in December????? Let's pick it up! :) Still love ya though!
Post a Comment