January 4, 2008

Very late birthday pictures!!!!

Calvin's second birthday was on the 6th of December.  It was a while ago and instead of boring everyone with every excuse in the book for not posting them sooner, I will just tell you all about it!  I decided to take it easy for his big day this year.  I figure I will probably have a party for him every other year.  So, I really wanted to take him to Build a Bear.  We got there and he picked out the burliest bear possible.  He was really cute watching the lady stuff and sew the bear.  He was in awe.  He picked out a basketball uniform for his bear to wear and then him and his dad proceeded to the computer to give him a name.  They settled on Buddy Stuart.  It was really fun!  We took him home for a nap and then took him to Chuckie Cheese for dinner.  I know Chuckie Cheese is so lame, but he loves it!  He got a cheep version of a Nerf dart with his tickets and it instantly became his favorite gift of the day.  Now I don't know if you can tell the difference, but in the pictures from Build a Bear, Calvin's hair is really long and unruly.  I was trying really hard to grow his hair out for the winter.  It just wasn't working out.  After looking at pictures of his hair from earlier in the day, we decided to give Cal a hair cut.  So as soon as we got home from Chuckie Cheese, off it came!  He was instantly my little stud again!   That is why in the pictures of him blowing out the candles he has no shirt on!!   

3 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Calvin's hair is so long in these pictures...Happy Birthday!!

Lauren said...

I can't believe he is two already! He really is a stud--what a cute kid. I like his hair short.

Jessica said...

Um, could you edit me out of these pictures please...I look like a grandma:)