Oh my gosh...we did this at theresa stuart's the other night! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard! Pilar did it...yeah she was still pretty. lol!!
Michelle, that is actually the first time I have done those pics with him. It was a lame attempt to keep his attention. It work only for those two shots!
13 comments:
We have enjoyed that many times in our home. The kids tend to love it. You guys look awesome.
You two are so dang cute.
Oh my gosh...we did this at theresa stuart's the other night! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard! Pilar did it...yeah she was still pretty. lol!!
I mean Stewart's...sorry... I am so used to your spelling Mar.
I am so glad that Calvin doesn't really look like that!!!
It seems like everyone has that program!! Am I the only one? So fun!
I love this! I did this with Joeley and I laughed so hard. I can only imagine how much fun it would be with Cal!
oh, isn't photo booth great?
I love my life with that in my home. Amazing how such beautiful people can do it and they look so odd. It brings such simple joy to life.
That freaked me out at first. Funny!!
Those ae the coolest pictures. Looks like you guys has some fun.
ha ha ha looove it! Calvin's little teeth look so cute in the second one. Does he want to do that all the time?
Michelle, that is actually the first time I have done those pics with him. It was a lame attempt to keep his attention. It work only for those two shots!
Post a Comment