July 2, 2007

Bear Hugs...

6 comments:

Candace said...

How cute. I love the hair style.

Linda said...

Those pictures are way too cute!!

Cindy said...

He is sooo cute!!! I have always wanted to go there....now that I hear all the fun things to do we'll have to go!

Anonymous said...

I love the one where Cal is on the bench with the bear and he has the cheese face. Where was that at?

bean said...

Between you and Nicole I am going to be home sick the rest of the week. I miss Utah so bad. I am glad you had a great time though. Park city is actually one of my favorite places in the summer. It is so beautiful up there!!

bean said...

I can't believe how big Cal is getting. He looks like a real boy!!! Our babies are not babies anymore. We miss you guys. tell charlie hi!!... bean