July 2, 2007

Park City...

We took a trip to Park City, UT last week. I have to say it was really hard to come home. The weather was so beautiful and it was Park City! We had fun just hanging out and shopping on main street although I regret not doing more outdoor things. I was really unprepared. There was the Apline roller coaster and slide, a huge zip line and hiking, not to mention a little theme park for kids. Cal was still to little to do most of it though. Next time we go I will definietly plan more outdoor things to do. I am not much of a winter sports kind of person, so I thought that was basically what Park City was a about. I was so wrong. Now I know and I can't wait to go back next year!

9 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Ya, when we went up to Salt Lake last year, we just did not have enough time to de everything that we wanted to. Maybe we can do the Olympic Park stuff together. Or...if we go to the reunion this year...we could head up there for a day.

alma and nicole smith said...

sounds fun!! i love the alpine slide there! although since they re-vamped it, i got going so fast i almost flew right off the track and tumbled down the mountain....good times :)

Anonymous said...

After being there in Utah, I seriously want to move there. I had never been to Park City before. It was so beautiful! Small world too..didn't expect to see you guys there!

Tiffany said...

I was there a week before you! Funny! The weather was real nice for us too! We love Utah!

Tiffany said...

We did all those rides too!

Emilie said...

What a nice trip. Where did you stay? We love park city it is way too pretty makes me want to live in UT :)

Cindy said...

I would love to go there some day! Pretty pathetic that we've never gone there before. It sounds so beautiful!!!

Ashlee and Rico said...

I love Park City...so quaint! It was so fun to see you at bookes shower...you are so beautiful! I talked to Michelle today and reminded her to call you...she felt way bad but said she was so sick she never felt good enough to do anything

Anonymous said...

UUUMMMMM!!!! way stinkin cute page! After we get our family pics back I am revamping my page. Love it!!!