Mary! Don't you know they pock children's eyes out? I thought they'd attack when you get close. Those birds must be so ancient they don't do that anymmore. Did you see the albino one ?
I am surprised that the birds let you get so close. I haven't been out there ever. Maybe when Taggart is older we should visit some old vegas history. Ps. I found you on here and I love your cute blog!
7 comments:
Mary! Don't you know they pock children's eyes out? I thought they'd attack when you get close. Those birds must be so ancient they don't do that anymmore. Did you see the albino one
?
Looks like a jolley good time!
One flew in my face when we were little. I don't like them anymore. That was a tramatic experience for me!
I can't believe Cal got so close to them. I don't know if Sadie would be so brave. :)
poke
I am surprised that the birds let you get so close. I haven't been out there ever. Maybe when Taggart is older we should visit some old vegas history. Ps. I found you on here and I love your cute blog!
What a cute boy! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment