Sorry to all my friends and family for being such a slacker on posting. I get on blogger and check everyone else's blogs but, after doing that I never have time to update my own.
So, my little family has moved back to Vegas. Charles job ended up being just for the summer and we are happy to be back! We loved Utah, but it is nice coming back to the familiarity we have always known. To be honest we moved back at the perfect time. I heard the week we moved that it actually snowed up there! I have hot weather blood running through my veins and I was so not looking forward to the cold! We are living in the Vistas of Summerlin. So far we LOVE it. We have the 215 beltway that acts as a divider from all the crazy congestion of Summerlin making us feel a little bit more isolated and we have the beautiful Red Rocks in our back yard.
I was called to be the Assistant Nursery Leader. I don't think anyone really knows how they feel when they get called to the Nursery. There are so many horror stories about what goes on inside those small rooms that it makes it the dreaded calling. I was not too excited, but I know that we are put where we are needed. How bad could it be right? So far, it has been fun. The other teacher and I are getting the hang of things and are learning which things work best. I can tell it is going to be a good experience.
Calvin turns 4 in a little over a week so I will post some pics of Cal then. In the meantime, here is a video of laird doing some sit up while shopping at Target. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
5 comments:
It is good to have you here in Vegas again. I think you must be in a beautiful area of town. Red Rock is quite nice. Merik has been working on that new high school lately. We don't know how long it will last, and there is nothing that we know of for another job. I may have to go back to work. I love the sit ups. That is funny. Nothing like a good workout.
That is so stinkin cute! I'm so glad that you are back. You and your family are going to have to come visit us one of these days. Or maybe you, Kim, and I should do a girls night. Cute video of Laird too! Carson doesn't even know what I sit up is.
Mary Ellen I had so much fun seeing you, Charles and the boys over Thanksgiving. Thank you for the wonderful dinner and for being just wonderful! I can't wait to see you again and miss you. Whoa, the next time I see you I will have a munchkin in my arms...that will be fun-filled.
What is Charlie teaching Laird!:) I can't wait to see you tomorrow and on Sunday. I am going to be starving!!
That video is so funny. Did he learn that move from you? You've been working out, eh? :) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment