June 25, 2009

It is official...

Well, Charles got a job in good ol' Lehi, UT so we are moving. Charles found us a place to rent in Sandy so that is where we will be. When we get settled I will post some pictures of the new place. I have been staying with my sister Jessica and her hubby Beau in Logan. It has been fun seeing where they live and doing things they do. We enjoyed some Aggie ice-cream last night. I have to say it was better than Cold Stone! They have been really good hosts and we have felt right at home.

They boys are getting big! Laird is 10 months old and is cruising all over the place. He has started to balance while standing alone. I know it is only a matter of time until he is walking all over the place. I can't wait. I love it when they start walking.

Calvin is having fun exploring Utah. We took him on a nature walk the other day and saw a snake. We also took him bowling the other day and he loved it. He got to use the ramp thing to help him roll the ball. He felt so grown up! Although he is not at his "home" he has been a good sport. Beau and Jess had a bag of cords ready for him because they knew he liked to play with that stuff. It was really sweet.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

9 comments:

Todd and Saralyn said...

glad the transition is going good for you guys ..hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

well you know I am SO happy about this!! Sadie keeps asking when she can play with Calvin. When you guys are all settled...it's play time! yay!

Jillian said...

What! Outrageous! I refuse to believe it! You can't leave us. Okay, okay, I'm sure it's for the best... so... congratulations. Utah is a great place to live. You are going to love it up there. Unfortunately, we will all miss you terribly here in Vegas.

Lauren said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you guys... and did you hear we are moving to Utah? How funny! Mike got a job in Draper and we are renting a house in Lehi. Maybe we'll see ya around!

Mary Stuart said...

Lauren that is great! I will be calling you!!!!!

Jessica said...

Well Mare Mare, Beau and I were so happy to have you and the boys with us and I WILL be making trips down to good ol' Sandy to play! Love you!

Linda said...

I love that Beau and Jess had cords ready for Calvin to play with. See you soon!

Brenda E said...

I'm sad...happy, but sad. Our huge family seems to be spreading out. I hope the transition is a good one, and the experiences you all have will be great. It's a good thing we can still keep in touch through the blog.

Shumway said...

Congrats! Uou guys will like it up there I think. Welcome to utah!!