These are just funny pictures I have taken of Cal lately. The first one Cal's eating a sucker he pulled from his Halloween advent calendar. It was actually from a different day, but he had been begging for it so I caved and let him have it early. In the second picture, it might be hard to tell, but Cal is covered in maple syrup. He was eating his pancakes and he visited me upstairs looking like a slug. The last picture is what it looks like... he fell off his bed during nap time and was too tired to get back on the bed. I love you Calvin!!!
Seasonal Coloring Pages
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
Cute! i love him too!!!
He has got to be one of the best lookin' little men around. Too cute!
I love his rascally side grin in the second picture! I want to pinch his cheeks:)
Post a Comment