These are pictures taken by Becky the Great!!! I love Laird's hands in the second image...I love Laird's smirk in the third image...and I love Laird's cleavage in the last image. Thank you Becky for the precious pictures! We love them! www.beckyearlphotography.com
September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
he's adorable! becky's of course amazing! how are you feeling and how's life with 2??
How precious... My favorite is 'Proud Big Brother'. They are too handsome!
I love Laird. I miss fighting with Calvin. I miss Charles cracking me up. And I miss my sister...a lot. Enough sappyness, I'm glad you posted more pics! He is so cute and I think he is a Mary! Love you!!!
Amber- Life is harder with two! I am not going to lie! The hardest part is realizing that you can't do all the things you would normally do, like cleaning, blogging, scarpbooking, sewing etc... Or in other words, I can;t get my projects done!! Other than that, it is fun. Calvin can be a little jealous and rough with Laird, but Brooklyn will probably be a second mom.
Jess--I miss you too!!
Awe, that is so adorable. He has the cutest little lips : )
what a precious little baby. he looks just like calv. I cannot wait to see him in real life. hope ur well my dear! xoxo
Your comments are hilarious because i was thinking just those things when I was looking at the pictures. Very beautiful was also what I was thinking. I love you mare.
Yay! I'm glad you posted some new pics. Looking forward to seeing him.
Well I just love Becky so much I could just Marry her!:) Seriously though I love the pictures. This time of year always reminds me of when we had Calvin and Chanel in the Fall time...I loved having you guys so close and hanging out all the time. It brings back lots of memories, thoughts, and smells. I know that sounds wierd, but Fall smells a certain way. And I have alot of memories with our little babies together. It was fun at the park the other day...Chanel was pooped that night! Laird is beautiful...not an ugly one in the bunch...yet!!!!:)
Is that you and Jess, and Linda playing Halloween dress-up!!?
Laird is so adorable! What great photos to have. They grow up so fast.
I love his cheeks! So sweet, Congrats and hope you are feeling well!
Hi Mary! I just started a new blog!! I'm excited to be entering the blogging world : )
Laird is such a cutie!
Post a Comment