I did the most stupid thing ever!!!! I accidently deleted my blog everyone!!!! Blogger is really hard to contact, so I got on these blogger forums and read what other people did in my same predicament. I emailed blogger help and they retrieved it! I took maybe a week which was way sooner than I thought! Thank goodness!!! Shout out to Blogger Help!!!! THANK YOU!
October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
When I clicked onto you blog and it came up I actually wanted to cheer!! I would have been so mad if that happened to me. Yeah to them!!
That happened to my sister, but she didn't delete it herself. She just logged on one day and her whole blog was gone. I would be so sad if that happened to me..I am relieved for you!
Yeah! I am happy too!
Yeah! I am happy too!
Mary, I did not post that twice. I am not that vain. However, I am posting again because I just read your random question about being a cannibal...cute answer. I'd wear tap shoes too.
I was wondering why my link didn't work... glad to see you back again. I wonder if there is some way to archive blogs???
I have done that twice. Your heart stops when you do it, huh? I am glad I am not the only one. How are u I need some pics!!
Post a Comment