September 19, 2007

Conference Center Rainbows...





Many of you probably know, the skylights at the new conference center at Temple Square produce rainbows at certain times of the day. We caught them at our visit and I had to show them to Calvin. I don't know if he got much out of it, but these pictures were worth it. My boys!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I was laughing so hard at all of our silly pictures...I forgot we did! You took some really great ones of Charlie and Calvin in the rainbow, they are so sweet:)

Tara said...

I didn't know about the rainbows. I will look for that next time. Your little boy is so stinkin' cute!

Nicole Cave said...

Isn't that building amazing!? Ashton spent about 15 minutes or so just taling to our tour guide about the construction of it. It is huge and so beautiful. I love the area where all of the statues of the prophets heads are. It is so spiritual there!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know those lights were there. It has been a few years since I have been there....and yes, please, please,please let me come and take pics of Cal! I would love it! Just say when.

ps- I need to get your pj's back to you. A good excuse to come see your new house :)

Cindy said...

It is so sad to say but I have actually never been there. I want to take my kids though. The lighting looks beautiful! And of course Calvin looks darling!!

Shums said...

We just did the conference center tour like a week ago with our AZ friends! We got to see the rainbows! That place is amazing, and HUGE!!

Anonymous said...

Yah!!!! You got it back! That's awesome! I can't wait for pics today! See ya later. ps- (you will think this is funny)I had a dog shoot yesterday, dresses and all...haha. It was great! So fun!

Nicole S said...

Mary!! I found your blog and was so happy to catch up! Your boy is so big and so dang cute! I added you to my blog, hope that's ok. I love to keep updated on how everyones doing. You're living in Vegas right? Next time you come to Utah, you have to call me so I can see you! I'd love to catch up...it's been too long.

Nicole S said...

What is your sister Nicole's email? She emailed me and I don't have a way of getting back to her. Thanks!