July 23, 2007

This makes no sense...

http://www.myheritage.com

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Julia Roberts is so great! It's a silly little thing, but kind of funny.

Tara said...

When I did this five women out of all my look alikes were oriental! I knew my eyes were squinty, but come on!

Nicole Cave said...

You basically look like a bunch of people that I have no idea who they are!

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious Nicole! I thought the same thing...who the heck are these people. Except for Julia Roberts of course, I love her.

Nicole Cave said...

Oh and one more thing. I do know who the Ricci girl is off of Casper the friendly ghost, but you are way prettier!! She has a big forhead.

Nicole Cave said...

Oh and one more thing...on your playlist...if you go back into it, you can pick "shuffle music", so that it isn't the same song every time someone goes to your site...just a little advice.

Jessica said...

Ha! This is funny to me..I'm going to do it! Your right Nicole Ricci does have a huge forehead!

bean said...

you are so cute! I love your blog you do such a good job with it. Calvin is super cute. when are you having another? I bet you get asked that a lot. hey, I was wondering how to do the movies. I hear you are the one to ask!

Mary Stuart said...

Jessica, it is Christina Ricci not Nicole Richie!!!

Nicole Cave said...

Mary,
You are a dork. Jessica was saying " Nicole, your right Ricci does have a big forehead"!! Ha Ha!!!:)

Mary Stuart said...

Well, pardon me! Sorry jessica! You forgot a comma!

Jessica said...

Sounds to me like you both should be the English teachers, not me! I love it!

Nicole Cave said...

Gosh Clarence!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shums said...

Not fair, at least you match cute people! I did my picture on the celeb look alike, and I matched Lucille Ball. And I think there were also a couple of guys that matched up with my face. Depressing!

Linda said...

Ha ha, my sisters are so dang funny...