My husband is hosting an open house for a property he is selling this Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. So if you or someone you know would be interested in something like this or would just like to come check it out, feel free! I will be there most of the day!

The address is 5926 Calverts St. Las Vegas, NV 89130. You can go to the properties website to get more info. http://www.5926calverts.com/ My husband's number is 591-2688 if you have any questions.
11 comments:
Looks like a beautiful home...wish I could afford it! mGood luck selling it!
For sure..too rich for my blood, but we will probably come out to see the horses!
How did the showing go? I am so sorry we missed it. Today was a hard day on the knee!
Oh my gosh, Mary, you have Bubbly on your playlist! My sister told me about Colbie Caillat about a month ago and I'm in love with her. She still seems mostly unknown...
I am excited to have your help with my blog! It's fun to have a friend down the street.
That is not stand still and look preety on your playlist
Hey Mary I'm glad I joined the club!!! I haven't seen you in a while! I found out I'm having a boy!!
Mary - Super cute apron at BUNCO tonight. So how about a private pilates lesson as well as sewing classes? I really need you to domesticate me! My mom bought the sewing machine that does all the stuff last year and she has yet to use it. She hasn't had time to read the manual and doesn't know how to use it. Maybe I could borrow hers and we could do a day of cute crafts. There are plenty of baby showers coming up!
Good to see you tonight!
Mary,
I was actually going to ask for your email address so I could ask you about sewing and then I saw Tara's comment. So funny how things like that happen. I know how to sew a little but I didn't know how much you knew. I just remember seeing you at Joann's.
Mary,
I'm with Tara, super cute apron. I'm really in the mood right now to learn how to sew. I'm thinking of taking some classes at Joanns or something. It's inspiring to see others be so good at it.
Oh Mary, maybe you should start a sewing class...that would keep you from boredom!!
Mary, I had to tell you that I too am starting Sense and Sensability. And I too read it with an English accent. I think it's only because you put it into my head :) Do you like it so far?
Post a Comment