This was California Adventures our last day. These pics uploaded backwards and I am too lazy to fix it!! Laird LOVED meeting Minnie. Calvin LOVED the big roller coasters. He rode Tower of Terror with Daddy. He tells everyone the "Haunted Hotel" ride was his favorite. He's a thrill seeker just like Dad.
We visited Downtown Disney Sunday night. There is a shop there called "Ride Makerz." It is basically a Build a Bear shop, but for boys. They can pick the car and all different kind of accessories for it and build it in the shop. There is a drill that comes down and all the wheels snap onto the body. My boys loved it.
A lighthouse on Long Beach. The kids had so much fun running up and down this hill. See if you can spot Charles in this picture:)
Bubba Gump Shrimp for lunch.
Aquarium of the Pacific at Long Beach.
We did Disneyland Friday. Linda and Reggie were there with us. This last picture makes me laugh cuz Laird is trying to smile.
9 comments:
Yay pictures! Thanks mary:) I miss you guys!!!
Love it Mary! So glad you guys had so much fun! We're in for the next trip! Thanks for your friendship!
I can't believe Calvin rode the Tower of Terror!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your boys are sooo big!!
Hey Marisa needs your address for wedding invites. Send her an e-mail or something. Love ya!
Glad you posted!Seeing these brightens my day at work! Wish I was playing with those boys!
I miss you guys. Katie called and told me that Calvin was being a lady's man in class...made me laugh:)
I can't believe how your kids have grown.
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment