February 19, 2009

Valentines...








These are pictures from a Valentines Party the playgroup in my ward hosted. My sister Nicole came and brought my nieces Chanel and Chesney. Cal and Chanel didn't participate too much, but it was still a good time! We heart attacked the Bishop's door (second pic from the top with Cal's chessy smile!) The face Chanel is making in this last picture is hilarious! Thanks Nicole!!


7 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted and I love Cal's cheesy smile:)

Brenda E said...

I bet the bishop loved it! That looks like fun.

Brenda E said...

I bet the bishop loved it! That looks like fun.

Nicole Cave said...

Oh, I love little Chesney. It was worth it...they enjoyed themselves.

Linda said...

I thought Cal's cheezy smile was cute and silly.... and then there's Nelly. So silly!

Marisa said...

Oh what little sweeties!

Jillian said...

Lauren, Amanda, and I started a play group in our ward when I stopped working. I love it! It so nice to visit and have a little break from the everyday. For the record, I miss you. Wish you were still my neighbor. Hope to see you soon.