December 10, 2008

Calvin's 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, to no one's surprise I have been a bad blogger lately. I have pictures from Halloween and Thanksgiving but, I am just going to skip those and post about the most recent news...Calvin had a birthday on the 6th of December! My sweet boy is three years old!! We had a party for him at the Circus Circus Adventuredome. We had so much fun!!!!! Calvin is a thrill seeker and this was his kind of party. Lots of friends, cake with candles to blow out, and roller coasters. Cal keeps on asking to go back. I love it!! Here is a blast from the past...

13 comments:

Megan Bleazard said...

I can't believe he is 3!! They grow up so fast. He is too cute.

Cindy said...

Time goes by too fast with kids. He is too cute and I am glad he had such a fun birthday :)

Jessica said...

Hooray Circus Circus! Thanks Mary and Charles for such a great time:) Love you guys! Happy B-day Cal!

Linda said...

I love these pictures! He he...

Brenda E said...

He will be asking daily when his birthday party is again. Brandon wouldn't leave me alone for quite sometime after the big birthday bash we did many years ago. We told him not to always expect it to be the same way.

Marisa said...

Happy Birthday Calvin!

Nicole Cave said...

It's about time you posted. I miss how chubby and fun they are when they are little...well, he is still fun, but I just wanna squeeze him after seeing the pics. He has changed so much. When he was over tonight he was playing with Chanel's vaccumn the whole time...he always has. I think he needs one!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

oh he is sooo cute! Happy late birthday calv. hes so big mary and what a cutie. you should be proud.

Amber said...

Happy late birthday to Calvin. How cute is he?? I hate how fast it flies by but it's so fun to watch them grow!

Jessica said...

Just wanted to say, I loved seeing you guys and holding Laird for the FIRST time over the holidays! Calvin impressed me as usual with his intelligent conversation and fearlessness. And Laird, he is so cuddly, squirmy and precious. I really miss you guys and hope next time I can see you more:) Love you!!

Lauren said...

Calvin is a handsome kid.

Yes, Mary, I did use Debbie for my quilts and she did a great job! Thanks for the referral.

How are you guys?

Todd and Saralyn said...

My nephews are too cute !!!

Emily Jonas said...

Hey Mary, I love your blog. here is my family blog link. http://steveandemily.spaces.live.com/

We need to hang out! Let me know when you have time.