October 26, 2008

Who takes a baby to the Bellagio?




















Calvin loves to play in the water fountains at the park and is fascinated by fountains. So it dawned on me while watching water fountains with him at a mall in California, we have never taken him to see the water show at the Bellagio. We made it a Monday family night adventure. We walked through the conservatory first to check out the Fall display. I was very impressed. They had a talking tree and a water mill. If you have not been to it yet, I recommend going. Calvin really enjoyed it too. The "Ent's" or the tree people were really cool and almost freaky looking...you decide!!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

What a fun family night! Your boys are so cute...

Jessica said...

I love the conservatory...looks like you all had fun:)

Jillian said...

Sounds like a fun and FREE time with the family. Thanks for the suggestion.

Britt and Rick said...

Those are awesome! We'll have to take Jake.