July 28, 2008

When good things are no longer...

I don't know about you, but I have very few things that I can't do without. I am sure everyone has something whether it is chocolate or Tara's dryer sheets. Recently, I have discovered one of mine. "Featherlash" mascara by Loreal. They have stopped making it!! It is the best mascara I have ever used. A few of my sisters use it as well and I think it is safe to say we are bummed. The reasons I loved this mascara so much is it did not clump, it separated your lashes, looked natural, and most of all it washed off with water. Because I no longer can find it, I tried 2 other mascaras by Loreal both being big dissappointments. The one would not wash off and when I scrubbed with soap and water, it left flakes behind. The other I tried clumps up my lashes like furry spider legs. Another I tried was from Body Shop and it was okay, it just cost a pretty penny. HELP!!!! If anyone has any suggestions for a good mascara that mostly washes off easy and goes on well please let me know! Until then, I am stuck using my nasty mascaras! :(

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Amazon.com still sells it, and it comes in three packs so you can really stock up.

Tara said...

let me know if you find something else you like...i have yet to find something i love!

Anonymous said...

Well, when I actually wear make-up it's not the good stuff like this. I still use the hot green and pink mascarra! LOL Maybe I'll go order some of this goodness off of Amazon.

Can't wait to play!

Jessica said...

Mary it's not at Albertsons anymore? That is retarded! I don't believe it, I'm going to look!

Mary Stuart said...

Jess, I looked at Albertsons. I did not see it. I will have to try Amazon! Thanks kelly!

Nicole S said...

I tried HIP by Loreal a bit ago, and loved it!! It has high pigmentation, so you don't need alot of it, it doesn't come out heavy, so it doesn't clump and looks natural...and it comes off way easy with water. It did take me a few days though to get used to it-brand new always has alot of mascara at first but give it about 3 days, and it's good. The all separating-nonclumping-natural looking HIP mascara.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Clinique has excellent mascera think. You can get it at the mall. I love it but its kinda expensive too. like 18 dollars i think. When i dont use that i am with becky and use the pink and green bottle too. Its nice and washes off rather easy. I hate waterproof mascera i feel like i am a racoon when i wake up. Both my suggestions wash off really easy! good luck and happy hunting.

The Hyde's said...

The best mascara that you can buy at a drug store is maxfactor. If you go to a department store I say Clinique and then one step up is Lancolme. Oh! I see someone says you can still order it from Amazon. Then I guess you should probably stock up. Sorry I missed your shower Mary I have a gift for you.

Melissa said...

Yea, my favorite is the pink and green bottle. It's less than 5 bucks and Other than the good department store stuff (like Lancom) I cannot find anything I like better. Give it a whirl!

Emilie said...

They have some new on ebay.Just an idea.

If not I love covergirl professional. Its a blue bottle.

Good luck