September 14, 2007

Salt Lake City...






This post is way over due! I have way more pictures than these, but slide.com was under construction so I will have to post them later. In August, some of my family went up for our Bandley reunion. The reunion was not the highlight of the trip to say the least, it was just a good excuse to get out town. While in Utah, we did lots of fun stuff. Charlie and I had a wedding so we went to the Timpanogas Temple for the sealing and La Caille for the dinner reception. If you ever have the opportunity to eat at La Caille, I highly recommend it. It is pricey, but you pay for the experience. It is beautiful! Anyways, while we did the wedding stuff, my parents took Cal to the Dinosaur Museum and from the pictures he looked like he had the time of his life. I was kind of sad I wasn't there to share in his new adventure. We took Cal to the petting zoo next too the Dino Museum and he got to ride a pony. He was so cute! We met up with some cousins at Brick Oven Pizza and were entertained by the best ballon artist I have ever seen. My sisters watched Cal another night so Charlie and I could catch a late night showing of Bourne Ultimatum. It was lots of fun! Thanks sisters! My grandpa wanted to go to temple square so we did that for as long as Cal would last. We broke off from the group and took the light rail to the Gateway Mall. There, Charlie, Cal, Jessica, Linda and I had a blast in the Discovery Museum. The pics above are from the museum. I will post more later. We ended our trip at Hoggle Zoo (The picture of Cal on Charlie's shoulder is at the zoo. They are looking at giraffes.) where we saw an albino alligator. Who knew?

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love Utah! Sounds like you guys had fun.Doing things with the kids can be so fun to!

Candace said...

Mary, you always make everything look fun.

Nicole Cave said...

It's about stinkin time you posted something in the boring life of The Stuart Family. Hoggle Zoo is crazy with all the up and down hills, huh!?

Cindy said...

Hey it's Cindy...Nicole's friend!! Sound like you had a good time in Utah! I love getting away:)

Emilie said...

Sounds like fun. Cute pictuers. We have never been I will have to go sometime. We dont get up to Utah and much as I'd like.

Jessica said...

You make a cute cow!!!

Mandy said...

Hey Mary! Finally a post from you~I've wanted to post since you visited my blog but you have been MIA! Anyhow, we saw the albino alligator this summer too! He was crazy with the blue eyes.

Nicole S said...

I live so close to SLC (West Jordan) and didn't even know there was a Discovery Museum! The things I learn from blogs! I seriously agree-it's been way too long. Yep, married in April 2006 and a kid in April 2007. He is so much fun!!! Cal is the cutest kid ever! I'm glad I finally get to catch up with a few of your pictures and posts. How did you and Charlie meet again? How old is Cal now? He is such a lucky kid-youre such a fun mom!