June 6, 2007

How many of me?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
518
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

I discovered this website from Katie Mill's blog. It is pretty funny! I looked up Mary Bandley as well and there were only 8. Interesting!!!

11 comments:

Candace said...

There were 18 people with the name Candace Bowers but 0 (yep, zero) with the name Candace Stucki.

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

I just messed up and thought it would delete it all together. I only had 3 same-name friends.

Amanda Finlinson said...

Hey! I am the only Amanda Finlinson in the world! I knew I was one of a kind. That just proves it! Fun activity!

Jessica said...

Hey there is one and only ONE Jessica Bandley in the US of A! Cool huh!?!

Anonymous said...

That was cute. There were like 59 Becky Earl's. Im sure there are way more Becky Adams. Where do you find these cute sites?

Nicole Cave said...

Ok, in the USA, there are 16 People named Nicole Cave. Only 1 named Nicole Bandley...that's me!! And there is some famous person Nick Cave: do you know them!? Also something interesting is that there are 0 Ashton Caves. It says that name is not popular enough to be determined. Wierd!!

Tiffany said...

Hi Mary it's Tiffany Parrish(Zimmerman) How are you?

3 boys and a lady said...

im doin it

alma and nicole smith said...

i checked this out a while ago and there were over 100,000 nicole smith's in the u.s. alone...go figure!! thats what i get for complaining that my name was so plain...went from stevens to smith! ha! but i did it on jagger and it said 0, which i know of 2 other ones so its not completely accurate, but still it made me feel pretty good!

Cindy said...

Hey Mary I looked mine up and there were only 35. Crazy!!! Thanks for all of your help with my blog. I must have a crazy computer or something. Nicole was about ready to throw it out the window. HaHaHa