A few things about me...
*I have a really bad habit of counting while I do things. For example, when I cut food on a chopping block I count all of the slices. I also noticed this moring I was counting as I replaced water bottles in the fridge. The numbers hold no significance because I don't remember what I end on it is just really annoying.
**I color code my shirts on the hangers. Nothing else is color coded, only the shirts. Why that is important to me I don't know because everything in drawers is messy and unorganized.
***I hate my hair being played with. When it is getting washed at the hair dresser, I am okay. On a regular basis though, I can't stand it. It all started when my hair fell out after having Calvin. I loss so much hair that my hair line was receding. It has grown back since then, but I am afraid of being bald. It also hurts!
****I love lip gloss. It is a really adicting thing to buy. I have so many tubes it of lying around. I think most girls can agree with me on this one.
*****I am always playing with my nails. As a result my cuticles are always tore up and toe nails are always short. This one really bothers Charlie. He can't stand the sound of my nails clicking.
****** I have major short term memory. I will remember things that happened a month ago, and maybe a year ago. Any thing longer than that, good luck! I am learning now that was probably why I was good at cramming for tests. I couldn't tell you anything from those tests though. It is really sad.
*******I can't stand wathcing TV when someone else has the remote. This is a new annoyance (If that is even a word!) of mine. It bothers me when the person with the remote is going back and forth flipping the channels. You get into one show and then they are off searching for another show. It makes TV watching very unpleasant!
April 29, 2007
This one's for Tara...
Posted by Mary Stuart at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yeah Mary! I loved reading those things about you. I count things too for no reason at all. It drives me crazy, but I can't help it. I also pick at my nails. My toes never can keep polish on them because I pick it off when I get bored.
See you at my house on Tuesday!
I do the same thing with my nails and it drives Kenny crazy!!! Sometimes I do it on purpose!! hehe
You sound OCD...Just kidding, you are dang funny! I didn't know you had a receeding hair line for a while...maybe you will wear a wig like Grandma Bandley someday...kidding!!
-Love you,
Jessica
I wonder if we all have a little OCD in us. I count stuff constantly. I never knew that about you Mary Mary Quite Contrary!
Counting...I do not do.
Annoyance...it is a word.
I think counting is an annoyance.
What are you talking about Linda? You are getting way too technical for us Mom's that lose brain cells daily!?
Mary wearing a wig! ha ha lol. That's awesome. MAry, thanks a million for coming and seeing me. It is so crazy when I am there. You just wait until I move there. Youre gonna get sick of me. I count weird things too!
Um, how do you find all of these cute templates for your blog? I'm trying to get into this, but I get annoyed with it because I am a computer retard!
I just read your comment on my blog that you have the copper one. I hate you! Just kidding! I wanted that one so bad, but considering the fact that neither of us have a j-o-b....well. Great taste we have. he he
Post a Comment