We have never laughed so hard in our lives...all We have to say is, "Tra lala lala lala!"
I am laughing so hard I am crying. And I don't know why. So I am glad to read J and L reply.
It's the fe fi fo fum that really gets to you, then I think Charlie pinched him! All three of my kids came running into the office when they heard this playing. They are concerned for their cousin. It's cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We have never laughed so hard in our lives...all We have to say is, "Tra lala lala lala!"
I am laughing so hard I am crying. And I don't know why. So I am glad to read J and L reply.
It's the fe fi fo fum that really gets to you, then I think Charlie pinched him! All three of my kids came running into the office when they heard this playing. They are concerned for their cousin. It's cute.
Post a Comment