April 7, 2007

Easter Picnic...

4 comments:

Tara said...

I know this comment totally doesn't go on this post, but I wanted to ask you a question and wasn't sure if you would see it on my blog and I didn't have your e-mail address. So...I have done a little bit of pilates with the Windsor videos and I do like it a lot. Do you ever use a video? My membership is to LVAC and I took one class there once and I did not like the teacher. There was maybe a ten minute section that I thought worked my body, but the rest I felt like we just stretched. If you know of any good videos could you let me know. The ones I have are broken up into sections, mostly for buns and thighs. I need a good overall one.

Sorry so long!
Thanks.

3 boys and a lady said...

Are you doing pilates? N E ways I love this slide show. The kids still in clothes in the pool, why does that always happen?

Anonymous said...

Mary I need to start blogging. Help I need you!! As always

R. A. L. III. said...

Hey it was good seeing you and Charlie on Sunday!