


It's getting close to Halloween! This is Calvin's Yankee costume I so foolishly made. I say "foolishly" because I couldn't find a baseball costume online for the life of me! I tried so many different search engines; "Baby Baseball Uniforms ", " Baby Baseball Outfits", "Baseball Uniforms for Infants." Nothing. So, I opted to make his Halloween costume. It was alot of fun, but at the same time dissapointing. It wasn't turing out as good as I wanted it to, especially the hat. Yes, I said the hat. I actually tried to make a hat. It was not cute at all. So, I got on the internet and searched for a baby Yankee hat. Not only did I find an adorable hat, but a slew of "Yankee Baby Uniforms." If only I used that as a search engine in the beginning I could have saved myself a lot of time! Oh, well. I guess his costume is more personal this way:)
These pictures are from my neice's school Halloween carnival. My sister Nicole and I entered in a cake decorating contest. We made Frankenstein and his Bride. They were very cute. Too bad we got the idea off the internet and someone else did too. There were two Frankenstein Brides. We felt a little dumb and unoriginal and of course did not win. Oh well. My neice and nephew (Charity and Dallan) are dressed up as Bat Women and Superman!
October 23, 2006
Yankee Baby
Posted by Mary Stuart at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mary, that is amazing that u made that whole thing. You are so dang artsy fartsy. Maybe one day I will attempt to sew something. Or maybe not. he he. He is so beautiful. Are the other 2 kids bro and sis? Or r they cousin's? They got so big! Have a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment