September 8, 2006

Oops there goes another day...

So Charlie and I have sold our computer and yep, we still have not yet purchased another. I am posting this on his really cool laptop that is usually with him at work. Life is quite boring without a computer. Get rid of your computer and it is amazing how much you miss it. Okay, it hasn't been that bad. I am exaggerating...a little. I have had the internet on a crapy old laptop, but it is not the same.

Calvin is standing up on everything and once I figure out how to post videos I have a great clip of him walking with a step stool. It is hillarious! With him trying to crawl on everything, life just got that much more busy. He is constantly falling and bumping his head, crying or needing help. He has learned this really fake laugh and I just get a kick out of what he thinks is funny! I'm so glad I had him!!

My nephew Chad was baptised last Saturday. It was really neat to see my brother in law baptise his son especially because he is a convert himself. The spirit was so strong.

My anniversary is this month on the 24th. Two years! That really isn't that long, but come on it's my anniversary I have to brag!

2 comments:

3 boys and a lady said...

Mary...I am so glad u posted. Because, like you said...I am always on the computer. How funny we r in the same boat. Our computer crashed, so I couldn't blog until I got a hold of Nicole's. Anyways, that is so fun. I will b waitin 4 a video of it!

3 boys and a lady said...

Mary... Use your video camera and film.Plug in the camera to computer and make it into a file.Make SURE it is saved on your computer! Then go to youtube.com and open up an account, upload video(Just by pushing the button that says upload), then copy the html code it will give you for a blog, then paste the code into a new post. That's it! Call me if you need help.